Sunday, June 28, 2009

Nashville

When in Tennessee the towns with....ville in them are pronounced with accent on the the first syllable. NASH'vul, KNOX'vul Louie' vul etc.


One of the best places you will ever eat at is the Loveless Cafe in Nashville. It is like the Corner Cafe in Riverside, MO on steroids. It is truly something you have to experience for yourself.

I am glad Becki and Darren located to Nashville. It is a very Kuhl place to visit. Even though it is an eight hour drive, it is way better than Omaha or Des Moines.

I certainly hope you will enjoy my blog. One of the key elements is the randomness of it. Sometimes my spelllling and grammar may not be the clearest, to that I apologize and all I can say is to deal with it.

As you peruse the pontification of this blog (yes, look it up) I hope it challenges your intellectual aura.

1 comment:

  1. We're glad you're willing to make the trip. I'm sure we'll all get some sort of enjoyment from your blog...even if it means making fun of you to raise our own self esteem.

    ReplyDelete